Sunday, July 8, 2007
Tomorrow is Abby's 2 month doctor check-up. For those of you close to me, you have heard me complain about this for roughly a week. Abby is getting 5 immunizations tomorrow- 2 shots in each leg and an oral vaccine. I know what you are thinking- I am not the first mother whose child is getting immunized and that I need to just get over it. But doesn't the fact that I am the one who will be holding her down as they jab needles into her legs entitle me to be just a little bit dramatic about the whole ordeal? I hate the idea of my sweet daughter ever feeling any pain but I know that it is inevitable so I am going to do my best to buck up and put a smile on my face. Stay tuned for a blog about the appointment tomorrow. I'll be sure to give her latest stats (weight, height, etc.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment