Monday, September 10, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

Assuming people read this blog, I'm so sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Our internet was down for a bit and I got behind. Abby is growing like a weed and just turned 4 months! I can't believe it! She is so fun right now, very interactive. She has discovered her hands and loves grabbing things and pulling things into her mouth. Today was her 4 month check-up and she had to get 4 more shots in her legs. She is such a champ and did great, only crying for about 5 seconds. However, tonight she has been very fussy. She started running a temperature and you can tell that she just doesn't feel good. Her doctor gave us the green light to introduce solid foods into her diet. I'm surprisingly excited about that. I'll be sure to post pictures and maybe even a video when it happens.
Abby's personality is starting to really shine through. She is so much like her Daddy. She is pretty quiet most of the time but is always thinking and observing stuff. She is what I call a "silent laughter". She has laughed several times and her whole body is involved but no noise comes out. She tries but is not quite sure how to, but you can tell she is thrilled about something. It's really cute. She is such a content, peaceful baby. It's wonderful! For those of you who know Chris, she is laid back just like him. We are very blessed to have such a fantastic baby girl.

No comments: