Friday, October 19, 2007

She did it!


Abby finally rolled over today. She has been so close for several weeks and I honestly quit watching in anticipation for the special moment. As I was cleaning the house today I left the room she was playing in and came back and she was on her tummy propped up on her arms, with a giant grin. She was very proud of her new accomplishment. I thought she would be sitting up before she rolled over. because she has the "crunches" thing down so well. She doesn't really like being on her tummy so I figured she lacked the necessary motivation for rolling over and I settled with waiting on that milestone, but today she surprised me. And of course, I ran for the camera and it was out of batteries. But here's a cute pic I took this week just in case you need your daily dose of Abby Cuteness. (I know, I'm a ridiculous first time parent.)

No comments: