All the cousins about to go into the zoo. Sarah, Kyle, James, Tate, and Abigail.

Abby chillin in her stroller. She is holding her very own Blackberry. Her Papa broke his phone and gave her his old one. She is now able to work outside the office. :)
Aunt Shelby with Abigail
A beautiful Jaguar. It was so close. They had a really neat Texas section at the zoo and I actually learned alot about our great state. Did you know that we have jaguars? Who knew.
Sarah and Abby are best friends. Abby loves everything that Sarah does. She thought it was great when Sarah or James carried her around.
Abigail is way more interested in the ice cream rather then the big black bear behind her.
What bear?
Trying to cool off under the misters. It's impossible to get them all to smile simultaneously.
On Tuesday we went to Hawaiian Falls. That place is so cool and I would love to go there again. It's a super kid and family friendly water park. They had great Christian music playing over the speaker system and there was scripture posted throughtout the park. There was fun stuff even for Abigail to enjoy. She loves playing in water so this was heaven for her. Her favorite part was the wave pool. We sat right where the waves would break on her and she was tossed all over the place but was giggling the whole time.
I'm trying to convince her that she will really like this thing.
She bought it.
Going down her first water slide. She wasn't sure at first but was smiling at the bottom.
She was having a really good time.
We were both so wiped out that evening. I forgot what it's like to spend a day at a water park and how exhausted it makes you. Not to mention hungry. Plus I had quite a sunburn on my back. Then on Wednesday we went to a super-pool that had slides and a lazy river. Abby had fun but she was so tired and would play in the water and then lay her head on my shoulder. We did more this week then we had in months. It was so much fun and worth being thrown off schedule a little bit. This weekend has been a little rough though. Abigail has some serious diaper rash and I'm guessing it's from the hours spent in her little swimmers diaper wading in water. Plus I'm pretty sure she is working on her molars, we're teething all over again. She is still so funny and cute. She talks SO much and is constantly telling us something. But her favorite word is Dada and I don't think he objects to her using it as much as possible. She is so in love with her Dada. Precious.
1 comment:
That looked like a blast!! I'm a little jealous of the water park action:) It looks so inviting in this heat:) I am so glad yall had a fun week and I can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment