For those of you that know Abby well, she LOVES Bunny. Bunny was given to her for Christmas from Aunt Kelly and her cousins Kyle & Tate and for some reason she became very attached to Bunny. For awhile she just needed him when she sleeps, he doubles as a pillow. But since she started Mother's Day Out she has become much more attached to Bunny. He basically goes everywhere. Everyone at her "school" is familiar with Bunny as she makes sure and introduces him to anyone that walks by her. We decided that we needed to find another Bunny just in case he were to get lost or damaged beyond repair. It's also gotten difficult just to wash him because she is aware of every moment that he is not within her reach. I discovered that this infamous little bunny was made especially for Kohl's for a limited time only and they are no longer in production. So after doing some research on the internet I finally found one and ordered it. Well Back-up Bunny came in this week. I put both bunnies out side by side for her to check out. It was obvious which one was new so we weren't going to try and sneak new Bunny into the scene. There is a little baby bunny that is sewn on the big bunny's back and her Bunny's baby fell off along time ago. So here are the two bunnies:

And here is her reaction to the sudden multiplication of Bunny. I love her "are you serious?" look:


Abby appreciates Back-up Bunny and he'll do for naps and short-term cuddling while her original Bunny is being washed but when it comes down to it nothing but the real Bunny, or Ba as she calls him, will do.
1 comment:
This is a classic look:) She is cracking me up! I think she could lay the smack down without saying a word:) Too funny!
Post a Comment