Thanks Krista, Stacy, Kelly, April, and Jessica for a fun day of shopping with just us grown-up girls! I'm looking forward to Canton '09...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Canton
I really cannot believe that we are nearing the end of October! Abby's second year of life has been flying by. I keep thinking that the next month we'll have some down time and then before I can blink our calendar fills up with different things. The first weekend in October I went to Canton with a few of the girls from our Life Group. It was such a wonderful time! It was a great group and it was just like shopping with my sisters for the day. We did some serious shopping but I didn't come home with much. I got Abby a precious tutu, an adorable flowered headband, some leg warmers, and I got a special present for my friend Erin. I was really disappointed with the prices there. They have really jacked them up and most of the stuff was way overpriced. Here are some pictures I took of Abby when I got home from Canton. I was trying her tutu and headband on her and she found a necklace that she got for her Dedication and thought that she needed to rock it:


Thanks Krista, Stacy, Kelly, April, and Jessica for a fun day of shopping with just us grown-up girls! I'm looking forward to Canton '09...
Thanks Krista, Stacy, Kelly, April, and Jessica for a fun day of shopping with just us grown-up girls! I'm looking forward to Canton '09...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment