And here she is playing around last night. She decided that playtime would be much cooler with her shades on. :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Costume Crisis Over!
Today I went to Old Navy and found Abby an adorable pink poodle costume. AND, they were 50% off! We tried it on her this afternoon and she LOVES it! I was laughing so hard. She looks so stinkin cute in it! She wanted to take her lawnmower outside while wearing the costume and do some yard work.





And here she is playing around last night. She decided that playtime would be much cooler with her shades on. :)


And here she is playing around last night. She decided that playtime would be much cooler with her shades on. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to cry at how cute she is!!! This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen:) Good job, mama!! Can't wait to catch up:)
I can so see mommy in little Abigal! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment