Sunday, October 26, 2008
Football Saturday
Yesterday Chris had to work so Abby and I went with my parents to go to my nephews' football games. Kyle is 10 and Tate is 7 and they both play tackle football. About half-way through the first game I was thinking how happy I was to have a girl. The dads get so into the game and are shouting from the sidelines. I would much rather spend Abby's childhood at dance recitals or horse shows. :) Their games were at the same time yesterday so unfortunately we only go to see half of both their games. Abby loves seeing her cousins and everything they do makes her laugh. We got to have lunch before the games and had so much fun playing at the restaurant. Abby also released a lot of energy. She was running around all over the place at the football game. By the time we got to Kyle's game she was getting a little cranky and tired. Thank goodness for dum-dum suckers. :) Here are some pics. Tate plays for the Hurricanes and is number 8. Kyle plays for the Buccaneers but I didn't get any shots of him playing.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have been quite the blogger, I'm so impressed! Abby is precious and I love all your pics!
I can't wait till my boys can play real football! Well, Tristen atleast, I'm not sure about Bradlee. It's funny you say dum dum suckers. I have a ziplock baggy of them in my diaper bag. Not the healthiest snack, but they make Tristen sooooo happy! I do limit him to one or two a day, Lol!
-Alecia (it wasn't letting me login for some reason)
Too cute!! Love you guys:)
Post a Comment