Today was a beautiful day and Abby and I took advantage of it by going swimming at my parents. For those of you who don't know, my parents live less then a mile from our house and have a gorgeous salt water pool. They are moving in 2 weeks but good news- their new house has a beautiful pool too and is about the same distance from our house!
Today was Abby's first time to go swimming and she loved it. It didn't surprise me because she loves baths so much and because I always loved to swim as a child. At first she was a little fussy because I got sunscreen in her eyes and then put her in a cold pool. But it didn't take long for her to figure out that it was actually nice. I felt SO bad for getting sunscreen in her eyes. She kept rubbing them and they were red and swollen.
Here are some pics from our day:

Here she is after the sunscreen incident:



Here she is with 2 of her favorite things- Gracie the Lamb and Bunny. Bunny goes everywhere with her and she cannot sleep without him. Bunny is a very faithful friend. In the picture she is trying to pull him out of her crib.
1 comment:
Too cute!! I am soooo jealous of the pool time....it looked wonderful! She is adorable and her swimsuit is a dream! Where do you find these things? :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment